- Employee Disputes: Represents clients in employee discipline and contract interpretation arbitrations.
- Employee Discharge Defense: Defends allegations of wrongful discharge, discrimination, retaliation, sexual harassment, breach of contract, and a variety of other employment claims.
- Administrative Proceedings: Represents clients at all levels of administrative proceedings, including matters before the EEOC, NLRB, and the DOL.
- Labor Unions: Assists clients with their labor strategies, oversees labor negotiations and conducts union-free training and union-avoidance campaigns.
- Non-compete and Employment Litigation: Guides employers through non-compete cases, wage/hour investigations, class or collective actions, and workforce reductions and/or reorganizations.