- Employment Disputes: Advises employers on avoiding and defending against harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and other employment-related claims, including claims brought under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Title VII, the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), and state and federal wage and hour laws. Defends employers in federal and state courts and before local, state and federal administrative agencies.
- Labor Law: Assists employers with grievances, unfair labor practice charges before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB), and injunctive proceedings in federal court.
- Employee Handbooks and Policies: Advises and assists employers in the development of employee handbooks and policies.
- Human Resources Counseling and Training: Assists employers in resolving day-to-day workforce management issues, including workplace investigations, hiring, discipline, and termination decisions. Counsels and trains human resources personnel on the development, implementation and enforcement of lawful employment policies.
- International Law: Assists clients doing business in Europe, Asia and Latin America in resolving international employment and commercial disputes, international choice of law and jurisdiction issues, and complying with U.S. laws that regulate employee activities abroad, including the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). Assists clients with service of documents and discovery of evidence located abroad, and recognition and enforcement of foreign judgments.
- Litigation and Trial Services: Provides litigation and trial services for the firm’s clients.