- Construction: Achieves cost and performance objectives in commercial, industrial, higher education, and healthcare projects by negotiating effective contracts to efficiently address delegation of responsibilities, indemnification, obligations, and dispute resolution methods.
- Collections and Creditors’ Rights: Successfully collected millions of dollars in unpaid invoices for healthcare providers, automobile dealers, commercial and residential landlords, construction companies and other small business clients. Achieved successful settlements of preference claims brought by trustees and debtors-in-possession in federal bankruptcy courts in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky, and Michigan, helping our clients keep more of the money paid to them by customers. Assisted secured lenders in replevin and foreclosure litigation involving vehicles, inventory, equipment, real estate and other assets.
- Forfeitures: Represents local prosecutors in achieving successful forfeiture of money, vehicles and other assets seized from criminal defendants for drug-related offenses.
- Environmental Cost Recovery: Provided creative defense and settlement solutions to allow clients to minimize exposure to costly damages in CERCLA and ELA actions.
- Environmental Litigation: Assisted clients in recovering funding to accomplish environmental remediation through litigation against historic sources of contamination of residential and commercial real estate.