Nicholas J. Golding
Nick Golding brings attentiveness, dedication, and thoughtfulness to his practice of Indiana law. A native of Evansville, Nick joined KDDK in 2017 upon earning his Juris Doctor from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis, where he was a member of the Indiana Health Law Review (IHLR), writing as a Note Candidate in 2015-2016 and serving as Note Development Editor in 2016-2017. He was also a member of the Phi Delta Phi honor society, Health Law Society, and McKinney Running Club. He remains a strong fan and supporter of IU athletics.
- 2017: Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Ind., J.D.
- 2014: Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., B.A. History, B.A. English, Minor in Business
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Served as judicial extern (clerk) for Judge Young of the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Served as a summer clerk for Kahn, Dees, Donovan & Kahn
- Evansville Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Rotaract Club of Evansville
- Christ the King Catholic Church, Member
Publications and Presentations
- The Needle and the Damage Done: Indiana’s Response to the 2015 HIV Epidemic and the Need to Change State and Federal Policies Regarding Needle Exchanges and Intravenous Drug Users, Indiana Health Law Review, Vol. 14 Issue 2, Author.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Recipient, Indiana State Bar Association Health Law Section Distinguished Writing Award (2016)
- Indiana Health Law Review, Member, Note Candidate (2015-2016), Note Development Editor (2016-2017)
- Indiana University
- Graduated with Distinction
- Named to Executive Dean’s List (five times)