- Represents manufacturers in the negotiation of multi-year supply agreements and other legal matters dealing with commercial law issues such as risk of loss, delivery, liability, indemnity, warranty, volume bonus and rebate issues.
- Assists construction clients in the negotiation and incorporation of clauses such as indemnity, warranty, liability limitations, and dispute resolution.
- Represents buyers and sellers of commercial real estate with their transactions. Represents clients in real estate litigation and dispute resolution.
- Negotiates and drafts an array of business agreements for corporate clients including but not limited to terms and conditions of sale, user terms and conditions, non-competition/non-disclosure agreements, asset purchase agreements, real estate purchase agreements, commercial lease agreements, residential lease agreements, stock purchase agreements, independent contractor agreements, and other business transactional agreements.
- Advises closely-held businesses on legal issues from incorporation, to day-to-day business operations, to the winding down of the business.
- Successfully prosecutes and resolves complicated corporate officer and shareholder disputes