- Worker’s Compensation: Represents various business, either through their insurance company or self-insured, in the defense of worker’s compensation claims.
- Closely-held Businesses: Counsels small business owners concerning the formation of limited liability companies, partnerships and corporations, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, bylaws, and confidentiality and non-compete agreements.
- Estate Planning: Develops and implements estate plans for individuals and families, including wills, various trusts, intra-family loans, guardianships and gifting.
- Business Law: Represents business clients in asset acquisitions, mergers and sales of interest.
- Probate and Trust Administration: Represents banks and individuals in their roles as personal representatives and as trustees of various trusts, including inter-vivos trusts and irrevocable life insurance trusts.
- Real Estate Law: Assists clients in real estate acquisitions, leases and sales.
- Mediations: Provides mediation services in business, estate and worker’s compensation litigation.