- Financial Services Litigation: Defends financial institutions in lawsuits alleging unlawful lending practices. Defends financial professionals against malpractice claims. Represents clients in cases alleging violations of consumer protection laws. Prosecuted $20 Million employee fraud claim against surety.
- Construction Litigation: Has advocated for contractors in multi-party construction lawsuits in a variety of venues, including in oral argument before the Indiana Supreme Court. Prosecutes and defends construction defect claims against contractors, sureties, and design professionals.
- Manufacturing Litigation: Represented clients in cases involving alleged defective equipment design and manufacture.
- Real Estate Litigation: Represents landlords and tenants in commercial lease disputes. Represents real estate owners in cases involving boundary and ownership disputes.
- Corporate Litigation: Represents clients in cases involving corporate shareholder disputes.
- Creditors’ Rights Litigation: Enforces creditors’ rights in matters involving assertion and foreclosure of mortgages and liens, replevins, receiverships, repossessions, garnishments, personal property executions, and collection of judgments.
- Trust and Estate Litigation: Represents clients in will contests and trust challenges.